The 430-square-meters pillar-free Regency Ballroom can cater to up to 30 round banquet tables or 500 guests for meetings with theatre setting, and can be divided into two for smaller conferences or seminars. The soaring high 6.2-m ceiling allows guests to plan creative venue decoration. Its spacious foyer with natural daylight is perfect for pre-function cocktails or coffee/ tea breaks.
Three Salon event venues of varying sizes feature floor-to-ceiling glass windows and provide direct access to the outdoor terrace, allowing sufficient natural daylight into the rooms. The connecting spacious terrace is perfect for coffee/ tea breaks and barbecue parties.
Meeting Rooms on the Regency Club Floors
The nine boardroom-style meeting rooms with private reception and workstations on the Regency Club floors feature calming mountain views and are ideal for small-scale workshops and break-out meetings.
The hotel offers technical support for meetings and all of the venues are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and communications equipment, including
- Wireless broadband Internet access
- Hotel extension phone line for hotel internal and city calls, along with IDD / DDD access and include a regular telephone set
- Wired/ wireless microphone, clip-on microphone, speakers and basic sound system
- Teleconferencing phone – speaker phone, Sound Station, good for round table meetings
- Three phase power supply – 30amp, does not include power cable distribution
- Event technicians for assistance in operation of technology and communication equipment
For enquiries, please contact our Events team on +852 3723 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.